Monday, July 17, 2006

So, I had a little contest...

I had a little contest going in the Etsy forums last night. I asked folks to help me define my style so I might have some fodder for my Craftin' outlaws ad. I let the contest run 'til this morning. We have a winner: Chromosapien, a fellow crafty Texan. She'll have her choice of one item, from my shop, as a prize.

In other news, I received a package from another fellow Etsy member! 12g copper wire. I've been waiting for this. This may be just the thing to get my creative juices flowing again. I also foiled 14 Loteria pendants for my Craft Promos promos - all for the Craftin' Outlaws gig. It's all about promotion for me these days. Sales are slow, so I'm using this time to get my name out there, in people's minds, for the busy season.

No comments: