Sunday, July 16, 2006

I found some stamps, but that's about all I've done.


I scrounged my stash & found some Australian postage stamps for the custom piece. I've sent the customer a pic & hopes she finds one she likes. I had better stamps, but alas... I've used them! The customer requesting a new pendant had already bought one of the older pendants - that's why she came back. I love repeat business!

In addition, I had a few fellow Etsy peeps come by & read my new blog. I had several very kind & helpful offers for Australian stamps if I came up short. I may yet get to take someone up on their offer, if the customer doesn't care for mine. Thanks to all!

1 comment:

übercherry said...

welcome to the blog ring! if you decide to scrap this blog, please let me know so i can delete you from the ring. until then, happy blogging and i hope that this blog works out for you! :)